- 1.5 lbs chicken breast
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 white onion
- 8 corn or flour tortillas
1/8 c olive oil
1.5 tbsp fajita seasoning
1.5 tbsp The Everything Seasoning
- Season chicken breasts with 1 tbsp fajita seasoning and 1 tbsp The Everything Seasoning.
- Grill chicken to an internal temp of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While chicken is cooking, slice onions and peppers.
- In a large mixing bowl combine sliced onions, sliced peppers, olive oil, .5 tbsp fajita seasoning, and .5 tbsp The Everything Seasoning. Coat onions and peppers evenly.
- Heat cast iron skillet.
- Sauté onions and peppers in cast iron skillet until slightly browned then remove from heat.
- Slice chicken breasts into half inch strips.
- Toss chicken strips with onions and peppers.
- Serve on warmed tortilla shells and garnish with toppings of choice.
Optional ingredients for garnish
- Sour cream
- Shredded cheese