One of our favorite recipes!
- 1 lb carrots (I like to use rainbow carrots)
- 2 tbsp The Everything Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
Large Mixing Bowl
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wash carrots and cut into halves or thirds (depending how long your carrots are) and then again length-wise into quarters so you have about 3-4inch carrot sticks.
- Toss carrots in the mixing bowl with olive oil and Everything Seasoning.
- Carrots should be generously coated, add a couple more shakes if it looks too sparse.
- Spread out in a single layer on the baking sheet covered in parchment paper. This will make sure they don’t stick and make for easy clean up.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, flip the carrots for even baking.
- Bake for another 10 minutes, until the sticks are soft through with a fork and the outsides look a little crisp.
Really good with Chipotle Aoli!
- 1 Chipotle pepper in Adobo and all of the adobo sauce.
- 1 cup Homemade Mayo (avocado oil and an egg yolk) or store bought
- Juice of half a lime
- Blend until smooth